Other health care practitioners, or aspiring body wrap practitioners
September 12, 2021
1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Fee for Class and Materials: $275.00
($195.00 lecture, $80.00 materials)
Class is in Person at
3701 Connecticut Ave., N.W. #1
Washington, D.C. 20008
Cellulite, Weight Gain, Inflammation, and more...
Instructor: Laura Lopez, LMT, LE
Licensed Massage Therapist and Aesthetician
The Body Wrap Class
This seminar is a certification for those that are Health/Salon practitioners or those that aspire to be a body wrap practitioner. Learn about slimming the body as well as nourishing and stimulating the skin.
This seminar will provide you with hands on experience with:
1. Appling products correctly in order to nourish the skin
2. Dehydrating fat
3. Draining the body of excess fluids, edema, and inflammation, which obstruct basic biological functions
You will learn about:
1. The function of the skin as it relates to the entire body and how it affects every under-lying structure
2. Anatomy of the skin
3. Massage strokes to apply to push fluids out and to slim and tone the body
4. How different source of product can be applied to affect the skin and the under-lying structures
5. The massage strokes procedure needed in the application and infusion of products prior to the wrapping of the body
6. The body wrap procedure
7. Lymph Drainage, Cellulite massage, and Swedish massage techniques that enhance the effects of the body wrap
8. Introductory Skin exfoliation techniques, which is an important step to allow the penetration of the products in the skin
You can bring your partner or friend to work on and have a fun learning experience.
Body wrap benefits:
·Loosing water retention
·Toning the skin
·Creating Smoother skin
·Reducing & preventing Cellulite
·Reducing Scar tissue
· Reducing Edema and Inflammation
About the Instructor:
Laura is a licensed massage therapist and Aesthetician. She is interested in Holistic Health and became a Massage Therapist to help people get and stay healthy through the gentile power of touch.
Laura graduated from the Central Maryland School of Massage in Frederick in 2011. She is licensed by the State of Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia. She is National Board Certified. She is a Yoga Instructor and a Medical Assistant which is a solid background for recovery.
Laura is trained in a variety of Eastern and Western modalities, specializing in Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Lymphatic Drainage, Thai massage. Laura works with a diverse group of clientele to help ease the effects of pain and discomfort and recover health or keep it. She provides chair massage at corporate events as well.