Welcome to Washington Institute

To learn more about us, visit The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Re-occurring Sinus Infections

Re-occurring Sinus Infections
My Miracle in a Bottle
Dr. Victoria Goldsten, HD
Natural Health Care Nurse
Integrative Homeopathic Doctor

Well over 20 years ago I was having chronic sinus infection.  Due to the infections I was taking antibiotics almost on a monthly basis.  The antibiotic would work temporarily and the infection would clear, but within a short period of time the infection would return.  After numerous re-occurrences of infection I concluded that my body was weak and could not fight bacterial infections.
Due to my conventional training as a nurse, the taking of the antibiotics made sense to me but I knew I needed to do something else.  Conventionally I knew I was doing everything I could do.  My frustration mounted as I dealt with the infections, congestion, difficulty breathing, drainage, cough, and weakness.
As a result of my frustration I decided to seek out natural health care.  I went to a practitioner that was consulting clients and recommending supplements, herbs, and homeopathic.  Due to her recommendations I began to take numerous remedies. Within that group of remedies I found what I call my miracle in a bottle, a homeopathic called a nosode.  At that time a nosode had no meaning to me, but over time I became to understand it better.  This nosode formulation, which had minute levels of dead bacteria in it, strengthened my immune system to bacteria and as a result I was able to stop taking the antibiotics.  That for me was unbelievably profound.  I felt that this type of treatment was top secret information that the average citizen did not know about and that conventional practitioners were unaware.  At that moment I knew my path had changed from a conventional nurse.  I then was driven to help others that had similar difficulties.  I sought out homeopathic education and then began to consult clients as a natural health care nurse and integrative homeopath.
These events forever changed my path in life and gave it a much stronger meaning.
For information on the natural treatment of sinus infection please feel free to contact the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine.
Washington Institute of Natural Medicine
5101 Wisconsin Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20016

www.NaturalHealthDC.com
(202) 237-7681
(202) 686-8202