Welcome to Washington Institute

To learn more about us, visit The Washington Institute of Natural Medicine.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Support and Healing Lympy Nodes Naturally

Dr. Goldsten, HD Helped Me with Lymph Node Repair
Pam H.

After having a negative response to a stress test and family history of heart disease I was advised to have an angiogram. Following the procedure I started having pain in the groin area and also my leg gradually got black and blue like it was bruised. After many complaints the doctor finally ordered a CAT scan and a sonogram of the area. The results of the tests revealed that the artery had not healed properly and blood was seeping out which caused the bruising of my leg and also an aneurism had formed. Artery reconstruction surgery was required to remove the aneurism and repair the artery.

After the surgery I began to experience severe pain in the surgical area. A MRI was performed and the results showed that a lymph gland was damaged during the reconstruction surgery. It was recommended that I have additional surgery to cauterize the gland to correct the situation. I was told that this was the only way to solve the problem.

I did not want to undergo additional corrective surgery so I contacted Dr. Goldsten, an integrative homeopath at the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine, to see if the lymph gland could be repaired with natural or homeopathic treatment. Dr. Goldsten put me on a professional homeopathic formula designed to heal lymph nodes. This formula had several homeopathic remedies in it such as: Thuja 4x and Silicea 3x. Within three weeks the pain was gone. On occasion if I happen to exert myself with excessive walking or exercise I would use the formula to help protect and heal my lymph system.

The above mentioned MRI also detected fibroids in my uterus. I contacted Dr. Goldsten and started on a remedy directed toward this condition. A short time later I had a pelvic sonogram and was told that they could not see any fibroids. Also in the past, when I had my routine colonoscopy, small polyps would be removed. The next colonoscopy I had after taking homeopathic remedies showed that there was no polyps in the colon.

Dr. Goldsten has been caring for the sick since 1973 and is currently working at the Washington Institute of Natural Medicine in Washington, D.C. She is the director of the alternative Medicine at the Washington Home and Hospice. "  If you are interested in her care she can be found at: 5101 Wisconsin Ave., N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016  and  reached at (202) 686-8202.  Her web site is:  http://www.naturalhealthdc.com/.